Information and prices for course instructors
For groups who would like to take part in holiday courses and workshops in a subtropical environment in our Villa el Morisco, we offer a closed package.
Please contact us at email@example.com or by phone on +34 952 51 33 14 to find out which weeks are available.
The Villa el Morisco:
- is at your disposal from 4 p.m. on the Sunday of arrival until 10 a.m. on the Sunday of departure.
- is a vegetarian self-catering house, which we ask you to respect, which means that neither meat nor fish/seafood can be prepared or consumed.
- There is a small supermarket in the village of Benajarafe. In Chilches (about 10 minutes drive away) there is a larger supermarket. We will be happy to help you find a local person who can cook vegetarian meals.
- is a smoke-free house with an outdoor smoking area.
- can be reached independently by car or taxi.
- WIFI is available in the restaurant area and outside.
- 1 washing machine is available: 3€ per wash cycle.
- is equipped with a sauna (3 hours sauna use 35€).
Rooms and prices
7 double rooms.
€ 450/day the whole villa
Minimum 5 days between 2 Sundays.
+ Electricity consumption according to the tariff valid at that moment
Rent a Car
When renting a car, consider renting a minibus with enough seats, as this will also allow you to be picked up at the airport or to go on excursions in the surrounding area in comfort.
Shopping on the Sunday of arrival
We recommend that you hire a car, as you can easily do your first shopping on the Sunday of arrival at the supermarket (open 24 hours a day and every day) in Rincon de la Victoria, about 10 minutes away.
If your participants’ arrival times fit in with the Sunday transfer schedule of our CASA EL MORISCO, we will be happy to pick them up/drive them to/from Malaga airport (20€/trip/person). To do so, please send us the arrival details of your participants on the Sunday prior to arrival, as stated in the appendix of your booking confirmation. We will confirm the transfer if it is possible for us to do so and we will tell you the meeting point at Malaga airport.
If you are travelling by plane, we recommend cancellation insurance.
No later than 10 days before arrival, all participants must transfer the accommodation fee to the account, details of which will be sent to you by email.
Important: We do not accept credit/debit cards.
Cash can be withdrawn at the Cajamar cash machine in Benajarafe.
your El Morisco team